Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The road to be taken

Been involved in many decision-making thingy recently. And now I know how hard it is when choices are given to you, I just couldn't make up my mind at the very moment or when I had sort of decided, I would still have uncertainties, unsure and being not confident with my choice. So end up there's still no final decision. Now I realized how weak am I in this, I think I'm not afraid to make any decision frankly, it's the consequence and compromise behind the every decision that I'm taking which make me floating. In this period, family, friends & Vincent had given me very useful advice and support which I really appreciate all of them :) I'm glad that I still have people to count on when I am in trouble, I'm not alone after all. Thanks to dad who giving me freedom in choosing what I want, mentally & financially, thanks to aunt Jenny who becomes the middleman and reassure everything will be fine, thanks to aunt Anne who offering me to stay with them, thanks to Vincent for helping me to analyze every options that I've, lending me his ears and bear with my uncertainness, thanks to Grace, See San, Sanjin for understanding my condition and giving me space and time to make my own choice and lastly thanks to Ping gor gor for giving me his opinion. I guess I've found the road now, just go ahead, conquer any challenges and no turning back!

No comments: