Thursday, October 15, 2009

In pain

It's been a miserable day, till now. Got my monthly visit pain waking up in the morning. I was forced to break my promise for a gathering with friends. However, someone apparently didn't look happy with my decision and showed me black face from the moment I said I couldn't go. Yeah, i know he's unhappy because he had to attend alone but why he can't be more considerate? He's still mumbling while he's changing and I was still lying on the bed. Small little thing like this can always ends up with argument which I already giving up in explaining or trying to fix it. Sometimes, I just feel that I want to let go, let me be alone for a while, I'm just too tired of all of these. When I have recharged fully, I'll be the happy me again. I bet the 4 months time comes at a right time ;) Things just go unexpectedly good! Stay positive, self-reminder**

No comments: