Sunday, October 18, 2009

CocaCola Fever





Yupe, McD had launched the Coca-Cola contour glass collection few weeks ago. I wasn't interested at first until Vincent showed me his collection. Nice shape, nice logo, good quality and attractive colours. I currently have the green and purple one only because others I'm not so fancy. I actually want a blue one but too bad people grabbing it too fast, and I'd missed the chance. Who willing to give me one if they've extra? :) Purple is still my favourite so far. Can't believe myself involve in such a fever. I still remember when the snoopy's collection introduced by McD, I used to say those people crazy one. Now I know why they're crazy over it hehe. You'll do anything for the things that you want it so badly!

2 comments:

ET a.k.a PinKy said...

I exchange for a blue one for the silver one. So, i have a blue one. But i decide to keep it as my only glass I get in KL.. :P

Borneogirl said...

yer.. can change one? which McD u went? I wan the blue one...