Saturday, October 3, 2009

Full Moon

It's mid-autumn festival today. It's a day that meant for family reunion, catching up with each other, having moon cake, drink chinese kind of tea, play lantern and enjoy the bright full moon night. It has been 3 years now, I never celebrate this special day with my family, worst still, I'm all alone this year. Seeing others who can get back to home or celebrate with loves one, YES, I'm jealous. It's a normal reaction being a normal human, so I don't think it's bad haha.

Anyway, today I'm a better person. I think I have totally relieved from what's bothering me the day before. I seem accepting all the things as they were. I don't have any hard feelings on it anymore. I know that I will just need to focus on what should I do next, how I handle them and how I live greatly from all those obstacles. *claps* I'm not so bad after all (giving credit to myself ;p)

Then, I at last got to eat Strawberry Cornetto Mcflurry which I craved since raya week! It really boosted up my endorphine level! Dessert is always my best friend when I am upset. I know that. But the calories which I headache of......... need to swim tomorrow =.=! What a dilemma...

Keith just went back today. Hope that he really can grow up after what I've talked to him all the while he's in KL. No matter what, he's still my brother, strong family bond between us which I will never dump him though I always threatening him, saying I will not care for him when he's an adult now Hahahaha.

Okay, HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL everyone ;) 祝大家都能团圆!

No comments: