Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hey big spender!

Hey BIG spender........ This song came into my head now because I'd spent a lot in just 2 days! OMG! I don't know what the heck is going with me, I usually have sufficient self-control. Maybe I knew that I'm not going to be in KL for the next 3 months, so I tend to spend more because in KK you might can't find such a price. East malaysia tends to have east malaysia price which is about 1 to 2 bucks difference. Anyway, my money has gone now. Just comforting myself saying I don't do shopping always so this is OKAY! Yeah Jacq, it's totally OKAY!

Update. I have 1 more collection for my CocaCola contour glass, a lime green one :) The colour is very sharp and sweet. I think it's even nicer than my favourite royal purple. I still missing the blue one :( went to ask, but blue was already all sold out!

and a mistake I've made in shopping today. I bought a dress which is the same pattern as one of the top @@ Luckily not both tops, or else I will bang the wall. It's weird to see 2 similar pattern of pieces in your wardrobe. Remind myself not to repeat it again.

About accommodation during stay in KK, today finally called up aunt Anne and confirmed with her. So no worries of anything during my hospital attachment now which I really thank God. Got stuffy nose and watery eyes today, time to get my cetirizine now. ONE last thing, gonna have my final thesis presentation on Tuesday, God must bless me for sailing through all the obstacles and make a good presentation *pray hard*.

No comments: