Thursday, October 1, 2009

2nd Oct 2009

So much that happened in a day. I am actually about to go Kuantan for the pharmacy trip but just an hour before departure time, my tummy started to feel funny and there's tumbling sound inside it. Got diarrhoea which I think I don't want to risk in the 4-hour long journey. So at last, I gave up the quiz. Thank God I didn't affect the team much, but feel really sorry to MS.

Then, a meeting at 2pm which I at first thought I couldn't attend, I can make it now. Hopefully it's a fruitful one. There're too many to complain but I choose to hold back first, don't let my anger takes away rational within me. I really speechless in the meeting. They kept saying sorry but nothing can be done for us. We are adult, we need to face all the things ourselves. I just felt really really helpless at the moment. Why no one can understand us? and sorry to dad, I can't get any subsidy or whatever compensation. Your daughter me is really useless, can't do anything for saving your pocket.

*What else I can say? Nothing else. For the very first time, I feel really helpless*
Leave it to God. Make me a better person.


No comments: