Thursday, April 10, 2008

Time for my own

I have been unconsciously become dependent.
I still remember the time that I used to be a independent, cheerful girl.
And I believe that I can, turn back the time, and be the real me.
In fact, I ought to, no choice.

I have to:
  1. use to being alone at home during weekends
  2. use to eat alone and simple at home during weekends
  3. cook for only 1 person but not 2
  4. utilized my time fully with something but not day-dreaming/ being down
  5. use to take care of myself when i'm sick
  6. rely only to myself if i have a problem
  7. stick to my friends more
  8. spend my time doing things i usually don't have the chance to
  9. enjoy being alone and can find my own fun
  10. go shopping alone
  11. use to seeing couples in the mall
  12. make something that I want to eat but not for others
  13. be happy always
  14. concentrate in my studies more
  15. work hard in my career
  16. spend more time with my family
  17. should not upset of small little thing
  18. be tough as i use to be
  19. should not cry that often
  20. should not love that deep

1 comment:

Borneogirl said...

I should keep back some of the things up there.
I must learn to appreciate what I've owned.