Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mariah Fever

Since the day I watched the night of Mariah Carey in American Idol, I just couldn't take my eyes and ears off Mariah. (Sound a bit disgusting I know) But, that's me! Music is my life.
Her new song entitled "Bye Bye" make me so addicted.
I am touched by her voice, by the melody and by the lyrics.
My favourite phase in that song : " Never know I could hurt like this" It just hit the nail deep in my heart!
Though the song sounds easy to be sing, but there's lots of emotions that need to be put in.
I plan to sing this on my next visit to karaoke, haha.
Though the song is written for her passed away grandmother, but if it's dedicated to the lover, it sounds not bad too.
I don't know how to upload music here, if not I shall share with people out there.
Recommended song: Bye Bye from the album E=MC2!

No comments: