Sunday, April 13, 2008

Praying Hard






I've just arranged all my lecture notes that need to be done during my study break.
Hell! They are freaking thick, as thick as an anatomy book!
I wonder if i could finish all of them on time. *worried*
Anyway, to avoid incidence of "can't finish on time", I did a timetable for myself.
My whole 3 weeks of study break have to be fully utilized- from 9 in the morning until 12 at midnight. Of course, I did spare some time for bathing, meals and even exercise.
I just hope my time-table is well-organized and hopefully, it's effective.
I'm really afraid of the scenario that i encountered last semester- when i had tachycardia and insomnia because I just couldn't finish reading up.
The worst is- I can't remember what I'd studied! That's nightmare!
May GOD bless me, I really need lots of strength and mentally strong to sail through this.

No comments: