Wednesday, April 2, 2008

In love with you

I love this song very much ' In Love With You'.
As you grew up older, you'll really know what's love.
It's the utmost happy thing being loved.
There is always somebody taking care for you, listening to you, looking at you,
concern about you and worry about you.
It's a sweet thing when he said you're all of his life, only you can stand in his heart,
he only wants you and the greatest- he wanna live the rest of his life with you!
Of course, i'm also in love with my family.
Being away from home, you can't imagine I got homesick as I'm an extrovert.
I will miss home, really.
I miss my comfy and cozy home, miss my cute parents, miss mom's cooking, miss the time being the companion to my parents, miss my chit chat session with them! GOSH, really feel like going back.
But I have to stay strong for the upcoming challenge before I can go back.
I'll wait for the day. The day I'm craving for.

No comments: