Friday, April 18, 2008

Mariah Carey

American Idol Season 7 had the "Mariah Carey Night" for the latest show.
It turned out the guys are singing much more better than the girls.
This can be explained.
Mariah is being so powerful, unique and gorgeous that the girls cannot be compared to her!
When a girl is singing Mariah's song, automatically you'll make comparison to both of them.
Of course, on the other hand, if it's a guy singing Mariah's, that can't be compared.
Guys in Mariah's sound fresh.
Anyway, I personally just love David Cook. He has the voice, he has the look and of course he is unique! I browse Youtube and lots of other websites, many of them predicted that David Cook is the next American Idol. I think he has the potential too!
Coming back to Mariah, I can't forget most of her greatest hits. She can sing the soul of the song out, sing in her own way, sing with her fantastic voice and technique. I was really amazed by her range of voice. I remembered that she has 8 octaves of range! Wow!
You're LEGEND.


No comments: