Thursday, April 17, 2008

Insomnia

Have you ever experienced insomnia?
I admit that I'm those who can sleep well no matter where am I or what time.
But, last night I had insomnia! This is really a rare case for me.
My health is signaling a red light for me. Nah, I don't think so. I think I'm mentally stressed now.
I am having my study break now. The tonnes of notes make me almost going insane.
Though I still go on quite steadily but unconsciously it makes my mental wearing.
Yew! I hate the feelings of couldn't sleep.
I was turning around and around on my bed for the whole night.
Because I was so conscious, and I started thinking nonsense.
I thought of whether if there's something supernatural was bothering me and made me stuck in such condition =.=" (I know I have creative imagination)
But bear on mind that I'm a science student, so I have to make evidence-based hypothesis.
Anyway, I hope I can get well, and continue with my battle!
Looking forward to the D-day.

No comments: