Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Signs of Growing Old

I could really sense I'm getting older now.
  1. I could never stay up till late at night again to do my revision. My time of bed- 12.00a.m.
  2. I could never wear fancy dress and shirts anymore. Everything I chose tends to be simple, plain style and colour.
  3. I could never play really hard anymore. I just afford to attend 1 party at once. As in before, I can play from morning till late at night.
  4. I could never satisfy with the time I've spent in sleeping. I have endless need of sleep. It's always not enough though I have 7 hours per day. As in before, I just need 5 hrs and that's simply enough and I still feel energetic.
  5. I could never talking non-stop for few hours. I feel tired just after few hours of chit chatting and I need time to recover.
  6. I could never have the time to look the guys around anymore.
  7. I could never idolized anyone now.
  8. I prefer to stay at my cozy bedroom rather going out.
  9. I realized big dark eye circles on my face.
  10. My eyes are getting smaller and swelling!
  11. My sole are thickened with lots of dead and keratinized cells.
  12. I need to spend more money in all the cosmetics.
  13. I need to take supplement for own health.
  14. My metabolism is going downward and my weight is going upward!
  15. Getting less pimples but gaining more wrinkles!
  16. People won't call me as ADIK but MISS.
  17. Promoters always come towards me to sell expensive products which actually I couldn't afford.
  18. Credit cards promoters always come to me also.
  19. My eyesight is getting poorer. I need contact lens!
  20. My life is getting boring, stuck with all kinds of academic stuffs that i need to engulf.
  21. I look pale with my lab coat on.
  22. I getting lazier in exercising and moving around.

How I wish I can turn back the time, The young and youthful and cheerful me!

No comments: