Saturday, March 15, 2008

Day 1

A brand new day for my brand new blog.
Today is saturday, weather is pretty good, I woke up kinda early- around 8 a.m.
My biological clock doesn't allow me to sleep further and so I got out from my bed and started my very weekends.
He treated me very nice today, as I'm the precious one.
I was very happy because we really had a good time.
However, in the afternoon, he told me he had to go back to start his revision.
I know being a good girlfriend, I have to be considerate.
So I'm very tough, I told him: " Okay, then start packing up and go back earlier!"
He was very surprised with my reply. Because, the usual me won't be that considerate enough, I would surely complain to him, saying that we do not spend enough time together.
And then, he's the one who looked so hard to leave me.
He hugged me tight around his arms, kissed on my cheeck and lips for lots of time, saying that he will miss me a lot!
Ok, I was still alright when he said all these, but not until he told me that it's a long time before we meet next time- about 1 month. I was totally shocked by that. And I felt my tears were rolling there in my eyes.
I still being very strong, I don't allow any of my tears dropped in front of him.
So I waved to him and said goodbye! But I never want to look at him, I'm too afraid that I will lost my control.
So as he went, the barrier I had set up had destroyed all at once.
Anyway, I think I'll be very independent all these times.
I will try to learn again. Learn how to stay alone, learn how to have my own fun without his accompany, learn how to stay strong without his words.
Baby, work hard!

No comments: