Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 3

Today's mood was just like roller-coaster. Shoot up very high and was equally down.
I had an industrial visit to the well-known pharmaceutical factory.
It's real good because now, I can understand all the things and equipments available there.
And I really felt thankful to my dear lecturer in university, exposing us to all of that,
even the manufacturing pharmacist there was surprised that we knew that much.
So it's a bonus for us.
In the afternoon, I was upset because of my need didn't meet by him.
My mood went even worse when I received a call from dad, and had a lecture from him- all because of my LOVELY brother.
I wonder sometimes, he told me that he's mature enough and old enough to make decisions.
He always give me troubles as usual, since young.
And the worst part is- he doesn't think he has no any problem.
I'm really a failure in educating this brother, I should give up then I think.
Because he's old enough, he won't listen to me anymore, he got his own thought which i think is ridiculous. Really, being a sister is not easy.
Dad educated me since young I have to take care of brother, try to help him as many as possibles, but i think i had over-helped him. So I think I should stop giving him any assistance from now on.
Because he doesn't appreciate at all. He won't think about the pros and cons.
I'm so tired with that responsibility that I can never handle it.
Oh Lord, I hope he can really grow up very soon!

No comments: