Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 5

A bit delay in this post, was too tired last night and I went to sleep straight away.
Anyhow, yesterday was a bad day for me.
The presentation on the Goji berry was actually turned out pretty good, at least was under my expectation. I was quite proud of what was I able to present.
I was filled with lots of anger at night. It'd been the long time i got that angry.
I very dislike people who didn't pay attention to me when he wants to talk to me. This is a very disrespectful action.
And he made me on and off in front of the computer, which I think it is very ridiculous!
Who the heck you're to make me so concern about you!
I'm not responsible to reply your message asap, and I told myself I won't do that again - I will just let you wait.
Anyway, stay COOL i don't wanna be old that fast.
Have to work hard for test on Friday now. Don't let the anger control me! Shew Shew, go away from me.

No comments: