Friday, March 21, 2008

20 March 2008

This was a great day! Phew~ I had finished all the class tests in sem4 today!
What a great relief....
It'd been 1 month + since the class tests start, and I'd been working freaking hard all these times. And now all of these come to the end, I could have a really short break before going into the study break.
Anyhow, tonnes of lab reports and 1 more portfolio are still waiting for me :(
Still, I have to work out. But I really appreciate what I have now.
The test on complementary medicine was turn out kinda good. Though actually I had not touch on certain topics, but I still can answer correctly haha. Thanks to my fellow friends who mumbling during the revision before the test. I absorbed the answer there.
I think it's really the luck of the double egg yolk! hahaha...
Anyway, going to karaoke later, and I think I'll have a good time this weekend!

No comments: