Monday, March 31, 2008

Curse for him!

I was damn frustrated and annoyed by a taxi driver today.
We wanted to go back from Midvalley to Bkt. Jalil.
And he told me he don't know how to use the road that I usually took,
then he insisted want to use his own way.
But guess what? he drove us around and back to MV again! *&@*!^&@*^!&^@&!^@!
And then we turned back into the highway we use to take, but we're still lost.
And he kept asking is this correct way? DAMN, F*CK him! He's the taxi driver!
What the heck he's asking his own passenger!
If he don't know the way at first, he shouldn't fetch us.
All the way, he acted as if he was very innocent and damn kind. ALL BULL SHIT!
Dear tried to ask him whether can cut down on our fares at last,
he told us that I'd been rounding and rounding here and there, and now I have to go back on my own!
War! Sounds like blaming us, don't you think so??
So we didn't argue with him further, and i just bang the door when i left the taxi.
Anyway, thanks for my dear, being that patient and considerate with me.
I still have to say that: No matter what, it's great I have you with me! *hugzz*

No comments: