Saturday, September 5, 2009

My haircare

Back to a month ago, I received some compliments from friends on my healthy and shiny hair. They thought I must had put on some wax on my hair for that glossy-kind of appearance. Anyway, I didn't use any wax. I had been using JS haircare product for almost a year now. I only realised its effect when others commented. *so dumb am I* Below are the haircare product I'm using, I hope it will be useful.

First of all, we'll need a daily shampoo. I've chosen JS Exclusive Treatment Shampoo for Coloured, Perm & Damaged Hair because I regularly colour my hair once in a half year. It claims to contain moisturizers, protein and conditioners to restore the natural balance of the hair to give soft, shiny and moistured hair. It's also mild to minimize colour fading after each wash. I think it is effective in repairing damaged hair & moisturizing (my hair is not dry and no damaged end) but not so for lessen colour fading.



Then, after each wash, I will use JS Exclusive 60 seconds Carrot Soft Masque as substitute for hair conditioner. It contains keratin, proteins and carrot extracts to condition the hair from within and restore the hair to its fullest, healthiest and most beautiful state. It can be used on all hair types for immediate conditioning an detangling. This hair masque is really useful as it only require as short as 1 min for application, and I think that this is the thing that make the hair shiny and healthy ;)



Price-wise, it is affordable. I bought it at a haircare product shop near Wangsa Maju station and they always have this 'Buy 1 Free 1' promotion (shampoo+masque) at about RM 80. Price may vary but you can always negotiate with them. Each of the product contains 1000ml, for me the shampoo I can finish only after 6-8 months whereas the masque will be even longer, about 10-12 months. So, I guess it's kinda worthy for that.

So, after use you might get effect like this. *Bling Bling*

No comments: