Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm back...

Been detached from the cyber world for a week plus. Back with physically tiring yet a thrilling me. Hopefully with more stories to tell. I was very busy entertaining 2 guys of mine for the past week. Let pictures tell the stories.

My all time favourite- Kakiage Don (=

This is a special one. A popia-like skin used to wrap the soft-shell crab together with some cold noodles and veges. Not forget to mention the sauce, it's like soup and tastes really great!


Unagi Don

Keith enjoyed all kinds of sashimi sushi which cost him RM 30 per plate =.=!

At the highest level of pavilion, main focus was the background actually.

Vincent chose to have Carl's Junior Double Western burger instead of porridge.

My first try on 'lou yao guai guai'. I just love it! Nice-taste porridge with crunchy 'yao char kuey'.
Visited Suria KLCC early in the morning. Too bad it's a holidays and they close the skybridge visit.

A very cute little girl we met, posing as instructed by her parents :)

Trying to pose like a model =.=!

Vincent looks slim and tall here ;p

Credit to me LOL I'm the photographer. I could just catch the right moment.

Alright, that's it! Holidays are over. Time to get back to serious business now.



2 comments:

PING said...

those photo u take very nice.. i like those foods photo...pro.

Borneogirl said...

some I took some my brother took one. You can try also. Good photography skill can really make food looks extraordinary yummy! haha... next time u hire me to become ur photographer during wedding..