Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Eye nutrition

My eye serum is estimated to be finished 1-2 months later. So I started to google around to do some surveys since I'm really really FREE (no further lab works until the cells grow). My eye bags and dark circles are really getting worst but I ain't rich, I can't just throw away the stuff I bought just because it's not EFFECTIVE. I think I've made mistake twice in choosing eye gel/serum/cream. Both brightening snow eye serum from Skinfood & brightening eye serum from Bodyshop are not working! My first eye gel, Bioessence, that I see some positive results. Anyway, now it's the time to hunt for a brand new one. My budget is limited, around 80-120 bucks perhaps. BUT, after I searched online, those products which have good review are all >RM 180 (T.T)
  1. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eyes- RM 185
  2. Laneige Perfect Renew Eye Cream Day N Night- RM 200
  3. La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream- NA
Money, money, where are you?

2 comments:

sinye said...

lar..put the edited wan mah..by kei kei wan..

Borneogirl said...

nono.. I give u guys a space for imagination... not necessary is the orphan LOL