Friday, August 21, 2009

Merdeka Break

I have proposed Merdeka Break from the routine research lab work long ago.
I started to feel a bit of numb and boring with my lab works. Looking at the 96-well plates is really suffering and tiring. After 1 and a half month, our group has really improved a lot. We specialize in different tasks and nowadays we can use up just 3-4 hours to finish 1 session compared to 6-7 hours at the very beginning.
So, I must fully utilize these 10 days break!
Here are the To-do-List:

  1. Movies: Up & The Orphan
  2. Food: search for new tasty food
  3. Make cheesecake
  4. Spend quality time with him
  5. Shop a little bit, perhaps
  6. Go for another karaoke session since I've plenty of coupons
  7. watch drama at home
  8. Pillow talk
  9. Exercise
  10. Blog more
  11. Take photos
  12. Visit skybridge at Petronas Twin Tower (if we can get up early)
........ I bet there're more, that's it for now! Yeah, it's holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: