Monday, August 31, 2009

Make-up for Lappie

My first notebook was about 3 years ago, which dad bought me before I entered university.
Without it, I might not be surviving outstation. It's my best entertainment source, from music, dramas to news, sports and entertainment shows! Of course, not forgetting it helps me in my portfolios, lab reports, PBL notes, proposal and now thesis. After all these years, this is how it looks like now........


Hmm... the paint is fading at the palmrest area... and also the cover.... (Yeah I know it looks like being abused by me) I admit that when i get frustrated or too excited when playing a game online, I will just smash it, pretty hard =.="

Anyway, despite the ugly appearance, it can still function properly, at least I'm still satisfy with the performance. Vincent's laptop at last broke down and he bought a new DELL. It's brand new & attractive with superb specs. The most important is it's cheaper than mine! Okay fine... I'm not going to jealous. So when we're shopping in the computer hardware shop in lowyat, I came across with the newly released product- laptop skin (it might be out there quite some time, but i only know till now). It's pretty convenient to apply to your lappie and costs 10 bucks only. So I said: why not give it a try? and here it is........




and yeah... this is the make-up for my lappie. Hope it likes the brand new look :)

Tips: Do not buy transparent one. It's really hard to apply if you're not skillfull enough. Bubbles are everywhere. Solid will be better & it's only recommended if your lappie is really old and awful. I definitely will not stick thing like tat if my laptop is brand new like Vincent's one.

No comments: