Saturday, August 22, 2009

Growing up

Received my aunt's SMS today. Updating me about my youngest cousin- Belle. She's now 3 years old plus and she can fit into Chloe's dress (my 2nd youngest cousin). All the dresses were made by Chloe's mom when she was young. And now these dresses are passed to little Belle. Look at those dresses, they're really cute and girly.

A potential model, isn't she? ;p

Typical young girl dress. I like the design a lot with the puffy sleeves :)

This is a bit big for Belle.

This cute little blue dress made Belle look like little elegant princess

Belle will be having a little brother soon. The whole family is looking forward to the newborn baby. He is expected in this coming November :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the movie! i'm laughing out loud just reading the lines here.
hahahaha