Saturday, April 11, 2009

Personal

I came across 1 of my friend's blog yesterday, and I'd found out that she actually want to take a break off her blog. She claimed that blog is no longer a friend that she could tell everything to, because of it's a public blog now. So, I have a deep thought on this issue. Personal blog is actually a place to express your feeling, when you don't want to tell others about it, a place where you want to jot down no matter happiness or sadness and of course it's a quite appropriate medium to express your anger or frustration. Sometimes, we hope that someone would read our blog, to know what we're having in our mind; and yet it's a dilemma that you don't want anyone to read it, especially the one who's involved in your story! In a nut shell, there are pros and cons. I would choose to blog not everything in the blog, perhaps, I prefer to use an indirect way of expression.

No comments: