Saturday, April 11, 2009

Jogoya 2009



Nice atmosphere with tasty & refreshing pandan coconut drinks


Baked puff with mushroom soup


BBQ mochi (it tastes really nice, hot & sauce, serve with
chocolate sauce and little bit of peanuts)



All kinds of mochi, biscuits and desserts!


VIP meal: BBQ lobsters with special sauce. I still feel the seafood is not fresh enough.


Vincent's favourite dish: Raw oyster with lemon juice

Look at the shark fins! I wonder if it's real one.


Paper steamboat shark fin soup. Taste fabulous!


Grilled Dori fish


Red wine


Unagi


Hot spring egg (I especially love this!)


Salad prawn & fried abalone


Chicken steam rice with unagi! (delicious, 6/7 stars)


My first round. The sushi not good :(



All kinds of sashimi


Japanese corner

This was the 2nd time I visited Jogoya, since 2 years ago. And what I can say? I was kinda disappointed with the quality of food there. Not up to my expectation, and it's poor compared to the first time I was here. Seafood were not fresh enough, the soft shell crab fried with over-oxidized oil, causing stink and weird taste. However, credit for the new kind of food that I've mentioned above. Anyway, I think I'll not come to a buffet in short time, buffet is just not my cup of tea. I was kinda sick after the overeating action HAHAHA. Thanks to vincent for the treat!

No comments: