Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dream comes true





Everyone who knows me, should be have acknowledged that I'm one of Lee Hom's BIG fans!
He's just simply best in singing, very talented in composing songs and of course, he's so so charming with his appearance, height and the way he presented himself! (Yeah I know I sound crazy of him, why not?!)
I remembered that I've attracted by him since I was 12 years old!
And I wonder, if I could attend his live concert, seeing him in real person and of course, I want to have intimate contact with him *SHY*
Then, come to 7th of April, my childhood dream had come true!
I met him in person, got his signature and shake hand with him. His eyes are attractive, he took my breathe away when he looked into my eyes. He's REALLY REALLY handsome! That's the only phrase out of my mouth when I saw him.
Anyway, I was really excited getting to see my idol. However, I guess there will be no second time, because it's way too tiring. Squeezing with the people, all of us stick together due to the overwhelmed sweat and of course, there was a fight because of lining up. I'm a bit old now, i have to admit, lack of energy to do such crazy thing again.
Anyway, it's really a pleasure to see him, in my life :)

No comments: