Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Induction of Aunt's flow

The 1-day late coming of period has got me into nerves. It's all because I can't deal with all the PMS. So I did some reading on how to relieve PMS and how to induce period. Guess what? I found some information are really ridiculous and funny haha.

To relieve PMS:
  1. Do more exercise
  2. Eat chocolate
  3. Evening Primrose oil
  4. have sex! (this is the great finding i saw online haha)
To induce period:
  1. Drink more tea.
  2. Drink cranberry juice (i thought is for UTI)
  3. Take 4 doses of Panadol at once (ridiculous!)
  4. Immerse your feet in hot bath water
  5. Drink more caffeine.
Hahahahahaha... I really found out that internet information aren't reliable. All are based on self-assumption. I also have my own theory to induce period: drink more cold drinks, eat food that are considered 'yang'. The consequences include induce period and extreme period pain. Hahaha isn't a good choice but no matter what, I am willing to be in extreme pain rather to bear with PMS!

No comments: