Saturday, August 9, 2008

Alive after death

Had a really serious talk and discussion with him about our relationship last night.I pointed out that, our communication, point of view are different and blamed him for being not romantic and not that concerning. He tried to explain to me. From that, I started to see that he was actually working very hard and putting lots of efforts in this relationship. Well, I'm the one who just know how to complain. Kinda embarrass of myself. Anyway, at last I told him something that I regretted to tell.

I said: I have the feeling of not being able to be together for the rest of my life.
He's totally stunned, speechless. And at last he sounded fed up of me.
I was really afraid, afraid of loosing him and yet I told him that I don't want to be together.
I texted him for lots of times and no replies from him at all.
That's not the usual him. No matter how he will always reply me immediately.
So i thought he's really angry and gave up in this relationship.
I was getting more nervous and afraid now. I don't know what to do but just stared at my handphone. Just when I was about to confirm that we're over, my handphone rang!

Him: Dear, what're you doing there? Don't wanna sleep yet?
Me: Erm.. doing nothing, will be sleeping soon. Why don't you reply my sms? You're angry is it?
Him: What?! I didn't receive any of your sms dear.
(when he told me this, I was totally relieved! He was not actually angry of me, he was not giving up on me, he didn't receive my sms!)
Me: You scared me dear! (crying as if there's no one else out there)

And I was crying my heart out for more than 10 mins.
I was blessed, he still have faith in me.
And I really regret, I shouldn't say that.
Thank GOD he's still with me.
I think I'll never be able to leave him.

No comments: