Monday, July 14, 2008

The return

Yesterday I received a call from him.

He: Dear, my lecturer is very kind. He knows we're planning to go back hometown, he will be not having lecture on thursday! And he also confirms that he will not be having any replacement class on saturday. So, I confirm that I can go back to meet you on wednesday night!

Me: Oh, is it? That's really good then. After separation of about 2 weeks, I can finally meet you. (I sound ok but actually I'm really glad and excited of your return!)

Ah, do you know how relieved am I after I got that news?
The one I've been missing him everyday is going to meet me on this week!
Can you imagine how glad and pleased am I?
I'm definitely in good mood for this week.
And I am so motivated to finish my works asap so I can spend more time with him!
The feeling is really good, I can't deny that.
He's the most precious thing I have. To be with him is the greatest moment I've experienced!

No comments: