Monday, July 28, 2008

Greatest Mom


Ahh... It's been very long since the last time I saw this kind of dishes for my dinner. Yeah, the is the one and only style from mom. I was kinda glad when she was here actually. No matter how tiring after shopping for the whole day, she insisted to cook for me. And you really can see how fast was she when cooking, though she's slow-walker when shopping. All the moms are the same, they put children as their priority. Mommy and my aunt (who's mommy of kids too) cleaned up my whole condominium when they were here. When we're in Carrefour, she shopped as if she could buy the whole carrefour Haha. I really proud to say that, mom is the one who cares us most. They are always willing to sacrifice for their children. Can I be that kind of good mom too? I wonder.

No comments: