Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Two-Three Birthday

Revisited My Elephant- A famous Thai cozy restaurant
Their decors make you feel like you're being home :)
Of course the mouth-watering food is the main attraction.

Inspired by X'mas. Looks like appetizer? Definitely not! It's a dish according to Ms. Yue.
Wonder how to eat this? Here it is.

Take a piece of leaf (don't know what kind of leaf is that). Put in all the ingredients and wrap it nicely with the piece of leaf.

Lastly, the sauce! Weird combination but it tastes good, doesn't really taste like raw leaf with greeny taste. The sauce is sweet and spicy and that's the click for this dish :)

Fried paku-pakis with belacan. I just can say it's the best belacan paku-pakis I'd ever tasted. It tasted exactly like the one I remembered since my first visit.

Seafood tomyam soup. Hot caution! It's spicy, hot and yet you just can't stop loving it!

Duck red curry. Highly recommended by the waiter. Yupe! It's real nice and I couldn't stop eating this the whole night haha. The texture of duck was just soft enough that you don't need to chew hard. Curry was fantastic with the santan.

Thai-style fried sotong. The only non-spicy dish in that evening :)
The sauce is sweet soya sauce.

Green curry. This one I don't prefer because the proportion of santan was a bit too heavy or green curry in fact is like that? I don't know. But if you're fancy of coconut milk, this is good because it's real rich in santan fragrance and taste.

Happy Birthday to Jacq! Yupe my birthday cake! Green tea flavour. Just loving it!

Cut.. cut.. cut..

Jacq is kecil-kecil cili padi. Thanks to X'mas mom for finding such SPICY chili padi.

I was forced to eat it :( Though smile on the face, I was in fact very nervous :S

Here I go..... NAH! not so easy to bully me.. I swallowed it with a glass of water!

Spotted this nice-looking waiter and thanks to Seani for asking him to take photo with me LOL
Keep for yourself Sean! ;p

Bday card. Cindy's handwriting obviously.

After dinner, we went to souled out at Mont Kiara for drinks.
Seani offered me liquor again this year :) She had consequently treating me cocktail for 3 years! What a coincidence! Anyway, thanks to Seani and Chai Yuin for the treat ;)

CY's choice: It's a mocktail but I couldn't remember the name.
Niceee..

My choice: Dragonfly
It's a must-drink juice, consists of dragonfruit, watermelon, pineapple etc.

Mojito. X'mas accidentally poured it and half of the glass was on my legs!

Cindy's choice: Guinness shot.
Surprisingly this is nice with the cream on top.

Cheers :)

Natural pose.

Another spot for cam-whoring

My shot :)

My shot too :) Look at X'mas expression funny. She's 38-ing.

LOVE.

Thanks girl! I love you all very much :) Without you, incomplete.
My life is colourless without you painting.

No comments: