Saturday, November 7, 2009

Memorable Picnic

Venue: Putrajaya Wetland
Time: 9.30 a.m.
Weather: Drizzling (forced to change from outdoor to indoor picnic - a booth in the park)


Food prepared by all of us! From bakery, salad to fruits! A range of variety.

Chocolate brownies

Cheezy-choco walnut brownies

Strawberry! Colour is nice too bad the taste is sour :(

Mouth-watering salad (prepared by Sean I)

Bread butter pudding. Yum Yum...

The girls were very patient in arranging all the stuffs on the table so that it looked nice. And after waiting for a decade for the photographer X'mas to snapshot all the food pictures, horray! We started our picnic, eating while chit chatting!

Suddenly, BIAKKKKKKK...!!!!!
Su Wei: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (ran away from her seat)
Me: AHHHHH! (ran away too n jumped onto another bench which was located further than the table)
Others: What happened?!
(Looking around to find out)
Others: Ahhhhhh BIAWAK!
Chai Yuin: (run!!!!!!!!!!!)
Cindy: Yerrr... cute ehhh..
Sean I & Kei Kei: faster move the food away!

So everyone was busy moving the food away. X'mas being very calm and shooted the BIAWAK profile picture =.=!

It's so disgusting, so I plan to put just a small view of it will do. You see it opened its mouth widely and my friends said it has teeth! Well, I didn't look at it again after i seeing it falling from top onto the table.

And so, here come the brave woman a.k.a. cicak woman to KILL this stupid thing.

Hmm.. how should I fix it?

Okay, here I come. PIAK! Squeeze! Grab it!

and RUN!!!!!! the dead biawak ended up in the nearby tong sampah :)
THANKS SEAN I!

Later on, we continued our makan session. Too bad, the mood was affected, we're somewhat became a bit silent after the frightening incidence . And me, definitely lost my appetite =.=! Goosebumps all over my arms & legs. Okay, then we finished our picnic by some photoshooting sessions.

Showing off her spreadable skirt

Little fairy sleeping peacefully in btw the flowers!

Our photographer- Su weii with her sexy pose (though she claimed she's not ;p)

Yorr.. CY so man! YOYO! Check it out!

Photographer gave me a very difficult task! Trying to balance up my butt and my body!

The bday girl with her cute and sexy yellow dress!

Mermaid Yue

Bumped into 2 iranese and requested us to take pics with them. Yeng bor? hehe

And so, this is our very first picnic. Full of surprises right? ^^

No comments: