Sunday, July 12, 2009

A quick one

Just to let you to catch up what I've been doing all these while. I am so lazy to blog recently for no reason, perhaps lack of inspiration and motivation.
So, currently I am busy preparing my research proposal which is a big headache for me. With my just-fair-enough english languange proficiency, I struggled quite some time in reading the informative yet sophiscated journals. And I also turning hard to rephrase all the sentences that I want to copy into my proposal (which is prohibited). Anyway, I managed to finish 95% on yesterday and now I'm busy looking for my supervisor who is MIA! Pray hard that he will be reappeared before the deadline.

Secondly, I am enjoying the time spending with Vincent. He has the longest break-ever in his 3-year medicine course, i.e. 1 month! Although holidays are plenty, I can't manage to travel around together with him because of all the lab trainings and
proposal. So, sorry dear. Anyway, we still enjoy hanging around at home, playing badminton, jogging, window-shopping, watching movie and food hunting :) I have the chance to brush up my cooking skill now, came up with a few new recipes such as salted vegetables tofu soup. It's really yummy!

Next, I was really bothered by my meaty body and yet I can't resist delicious food. I'm still thinking hard to find the best and most suitable solution here. Pray hard for this too!!! Currently was financially tighted because of overspent. So, restricted from shopping which made me depressed :( I got big dark eye circles and eye bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They make me look sick and OLD! Bodyshop eye gel is not working. Banned it! Gotta change as soon as I finish it.

Arrgghhhh.... BEH TAHAN!

Okay, that're the updates till then.

No comments: