Saturday, July 25, 2009

Baby or Babies?

We always fight over on how many baby/ babies that we wish to have. So, one day.........

Vin: I want 5 baby boys!

Jac: No way. 2 babies are more than enough. 1 boy + 1 girl.

Vin: Cannot!! *after a little thought* Discount for you, 3 babies: 2 boy + 1 girl.

Jac: I don't want! I don't want to get fat. Now already very fat. After giving birth, I can't imagine how will I look like!!!!! *shout her heart out*

Vin: Nevermind, I sponsor you to go for Maria France Bodyline. Plus, I'll keep an eye on you to help you in losing weight.

Jac: Okay then. *reluctantly* But I want to give birth and finish all the business by 30.

Vin: Hmm... can postpone until 32? 28, 30, 32 each of the year 1 baby, so altogether 3 babies :D

Jac: NO WAY! Before 30. *very firm* If not, 2 are just enough.

**Both of them remained in silence for quite a while.**

Jac: Ahh.... I got a best solution. 28 and 30 years old give birth. But if you want 3 babies then make sure one of the year you can make TWINS!

Vin: *faint*

No comments: