Thursday, July 23, 2009

The knowledge of watching horror movie

I went to the cinema few days ago for my second ever horror movie entitled "Drag Me to Hell". It has been showing up 1 month ago but due to overwhelmed transformer fever, the movie had been off-screen for a period of time. Anyway, I'd chosen the 4.00 p.m. slot for the movie and watched together with Vincent. I dare not to admit that I'm brave and have big gut, however, I'm daring enough to finish the whole movie. Here are some tips that will help you out throughout the whole movie:

  1. Grab someone sitting next to you HARDLY. Turn your scare into action but not sound.
  2. Always be prepared for a frightening scene if the movie gives you funny backkground music.
  3. Discuss with the one next to you, guessing when will the funny thing pop out and scare you!
  4. Turn your head around, watch the people, see their facial expression and SMILE on them. (This can make your concentration least)
  5. Close your eyes when the important and exciting scene appears.
  6. Take deep breathe after getting tachycardia.
Yeah, that's how I survive throughout "Drag Me to Hell". No doubt it is a real successful piece of work, but I guess I'll not go back for such movie in a short time. I was having adrenaline rush since the beginning of the movie. Give me beta-blocker!

No comments: