Friday, February 13, 2009

Our 4th Valentine's


The handsome and cute guy I love LOL!


The elegant ME! LOL!


"Love is in the air". I was glad that after all these years, we're even
into each other :)


Fried Mac & Cheese. Macaroni with cheese was douched into a ball.
Crispy layer with cheezy filling. Thumb ups!


Boneless chicken wings. Taste bit weird but it's edible overall.


Fish & Chips- I'm really really disappointed with this. The fish doesn't taste like
fish, tasted like flour instead. And the tartar sauce is tasteless for me also.
The only thing I love in this dish is the chips. Plenty, they served.


Roma Chicken Cutlet: Chicken Breast was served. Texture is a bit hard and not juicy.
The fresh arugula salad was way too RAW.


Chocolate Malt Cake: Texture similar to brownies but the choco is not that rich.
Not too sweet. Yummy :)


Cookies 'N' Cream: Sweet Indulgence :) Texture of the chocolate cookies square
is quite special. It's good combination anyway.

The couple was very full after the BIG meal.


In front of TGI's Friday. Happy Valentine 2009!
*muacks*

Thanks to darling, the one who loves and cares me all these years, had given me such a great valentine. Although no surprise, no expensive gift and a big bouquet of roses, it's really great having you (flying all the way from Kuala Terengganu) with me during this day.
Next year valentine = 1st day of chinese new year, we'll go for chinese cuisine :)
TGI's food was actually okay only, and of course the BIG portion is worth for paying more than usual. Atmosphere is okay also. I think we will not choose here again for any occasion in future.

No comments: