Sunday, February 22, 2009

Light of mine

I was extremely panic about my studies last night. The semester is gonna end soon, however I feel that there's so many which I've not learn and master enough. Palpitation strike me the whole time when i was taking my nap. And then I was knocked by him, who is a light of mine, my best panic medicine.

Me: I'm very afraid. I couldn't sleep at all.

Him: You should study constantly if you're afraid. This is the nature of human- when you're not ready, you'll start to panic!

Me: Yeah! I guess that's the problem. But I really can't sacrifice that much, and being so committed into it.

Him: Ahh.. you need not to study 24 hours per day, just take out a little bit of time, maybe 3 hours or perhaps 2 notes per night? If you do this routinely, then you'll be familiar with all the topics soon.

Me: *nodding my head, seems to agree with what he said*

Him: But make sure that you really committed in that 3 hours of time. No facebook, no sms, no msn!

Me: Yeah, I think I'll give it a try. Not too hard right? 3 hours only mahhh... :p

(Hopefully I can make it =.=")

No comments: