Saturday, February 21, 2009

Organized

Mom and dad use to say I'm a lazy bug because I did nothing at home. They assume that I do not know how to sweep and mop the floor, do not know how to cook a meal, etc. Conclusion, I'm not handy in doing house chores. But now, I'm proud to say: Mom, Dad, your daughter is extremely good in all of the housewife-to-do chores. From cleaning, tidying to cooking, I'm proud to say I can handle every of them. Maybe not the best, but it's definitely good.
I've trained myself all these years away from home, organizing my own washing, cooking and weekly house chores routine. And now, I shall say that I'm actually quite organized person. I've also discovered a habit of mine- I cannot stand with dirtiness and mess.

I was recently bothered by this matter. Some people can leave the kitchen with mess after using it without considering there is a next person need to use. There is still stain on the floor, sticky after mopping and sweeping. The whole bathroom was wet after every shower. No one willing to clear the dustbin as if they never throw waste into it. Reluctant to wipe the dining table after having their meals there. There are still a lot of unorganized act that I've seen lately. I really don't understand, why there are such people exist in the world :S

No comments: