Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tour de Kuala Terengganu


A&W Waffles!


The famous Lekor land. They have commercialized in the packaging.


This is extremely nice. Toast which they steamed it to make it very soft outside,
the butter and kaya melt inside!


Curry Mee


Car Park @ Tamadun Islam


I'm fat!


China town of KT (mimic that in KL Petaling Street)


They reserve most of the old shops




Dear's favourite Nasi Minyak & the chicken
I think it's nice! It costs only RM 2.50, very cheap!


Crystal Mosque. It's pretty nice and elegant during the night.
It's made of some kind of mirror which reflects light.
*Blink Blink*


Kedai Ikan Bakar, which is very famous for BBQ seafood


He's choosing the seafood for me :)


Nice Squid


BBQ-ing


Delicious Tom Yam soup. Not too spicy and taste extremely good.

Kerang Bakar- You will not stop eating once you've started!
Cheap & nice.


Remember the squid just now? Yeah, this is it!
Goreng tepung sotong, it's so crispy that I won't forget.
Went back for 3 times just because of this!

Time to go home :(

The airport is like a mosque, which I think it's very unique.

In short, it's a new experience though it's kinda boring.
Anyway, I can tell people now that I ever visited KT at least.
Oh yeah, never go during monsoon season because the flight is going haywire.
I'd been fly to terengganu for 30 mins up in the sky, but because fail for landing, the plane took me back to KL! Then, we fly back to KT again after receiving the news that the weather turned okay in KT. And when I went back to KL, the flight was delayed again due to bad weather.
So, either don't go during monsoon season or don't take airasia =.="

No comments: