Tuesday, November 25, 2008

22nd Birthday


My birthday cup-cake :)


Bumped into Gary at Palm Square. He is such a cute and shy guy!


Thanks buddies!


Posing in the dressing room of a boutique ;p


Karaoke-ing in Greenbox


This year, birthday celebration was an unique one. Though darling was not able to present, my lovely friends being very kind, took over his role and celebrated birthday with me. It's filled with all sorts of surprises this year. First, Chai Yuin and Weng Yip gave me a surprise when they both appeared in Greenbox. Then, a guy who we met in Langkawi also suddenly pop out. The biggest surprise would be the time when I stepped into Izzi restaurant. I saw 5 of them sitting inside, who I never expect any of them to turn up! And so, there were lots of people celebrating for me this year. I felt glad and thanks to all my friends!

P.S Thanks to all the wishes from you guys, regardless through sms, fb, friendster, e-mail or msn.

No comments: