Saturday, November 1, 2008

I miss....

I miss the time when I was young, especially my high school life.
Though it's busy, it filled with all kinds of colours!

  1. Recess time when a gang of friends went and ate in the canteen.
  2. Assembly after recess time under the strong hot sun, listening to various annoucement and comments from the discipline teacher. Had a tall guy standing beside me to block me from the sunlight.
  3. On duty as a librarian. Moving around the library to call people to shut up. "Sila rendahkan suara anda, Sila duduk dengan baik"
  4. Marching and having fun on every saturday during St.John meeting.
  5. Playing captain ball with friends.
  6. Schedule was fulled with activities in every afternoon.
  7. Performing on stage for interact club.
  8. Went for a camp in school or off-school. I miss RYLA camp which was full of challenge and teamwork-based. I miss the time i can make a lot of friends through these activities.
  9. I miss St.John orientation- made you fulled of mud and smell like rubbish!
  10. Doing community services: tree-planting, mural painting, old folks home visiting.
  11. The time i was the MC for the "Star Sensation" singing competition organized by Interact club.
  12. Attending friend's birthday party almost every week!
  13. Hanging out with my buddies at town, or stay overnight at her house just for chit chatting
  14. Falling asleep in the class and teacher wake me up with his 'rotan'.
  15. Waiting for my examination paper, and hoping I'll be as last as possible (teacher gave the paper for lowest to highest score!)
  16. Organize the library properly with the AJK, we'd successfully made a renovation!
  17. Walking passed other classes with eyes on you.
  18. Using my buddy as my protective layer in order to avoid someone.
  19. waiting for school bus under the hot sun.
  20. Being active enough and slim enough that time!!!!
All of the above I can't experience it right now? I really miss those days back in school days.
I've never regret for being such active or busy, all of them are my memories!

No comments: