Saturday, October 4, 2008

He's Gone

Last picture for this lovely Raya holidays.

9 days had passed in blink of eyes. Though we didn't go for something that's really special, all the memories were sweet enough to be put inside my heart. Can't help to stop tearing once I thought back of the time we spent together. After all these years, you're still the one and only who is able to touch my heart. We created a record for our relationship- 3 movies and 1 K session in just 4 days time :) Also, we ate like mad people, I felt that I've gained a lot of weight. There are too much to jot down in these 9 days, but i'll never forget on the last day of outing, you really treated me as your 'bao bei'. Never the less, you're NAUGHTY! hehe you know what i mean.

P.S need to finish colouring, so can't write any longer =P

No comments: