Sunday, October 26, 2008

Frustration

It's only a week away to my finals.
And I'm still struggling in my left-over 3 subjects' revision.
I'm stuck in the 4th subject- Pharmaceutics (out of 6).
Once again, it's proven that I'm sucks in physical and mechanical thing.
I'm so slowwww facing the illustration and description of the drug delivery system.
Can you imagine a note which consists of 4 X 16 slides only took me for about 1.2 hours??
My goodness! Ended up I'd only studied for 4 notes today. Really SHIT! !#@$%^&*

I wish my memory can be boosted up more, like i used to be in secondary school though this is not happened since I started form 6.
I wish I can stay up a little bit more late in the midnight (now I use to sleep at 12, wake up at 8.30!)
I wish time can move slower, paradoxically, I wish time can pass faster because I want the hard time to fly faster and I can end my suffer in this.
How I wish............... there're a lot more *sigh*

No comments: