Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Poster



Ouww.. that's not the original colour (sth wrong with the uploader I supposed)


For the first time I did a poster because of academic need. If not, I think I'll never make it. It's a group work, and I always know that, to make a group work as a team is not easy. So, the problem of teamwork was there as usual. Sometimes I wonder why there are people being so irresponsible and not embarrass of doing nothing. Some are very selfish, thought of finishing their part then just say bye bye. I really hate to work with such kind of people. But rational told me that I must bear with it, this is the personality of them. As long as I've do my best and contribute as many as I could, then I'm done! God, please educate them, to be a better person, to be more considerate and responsible.

No comments: