Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mature

Today I chatted with Kelvin online. Both of us met up last week, and that was the 1st time I met him in all these years. He made a comment on me: You look more lady-like!
And after all the questions and clarification that he gave, the conclusion is I become mature!
Wow, I don't know that is a compliment or a tease for me.
But I took it as compliment. He said I'm not like the last time Jae Ying who looks very hyperactive and playful. I'm more stable now. Haha. Sounds like a father huh?
Physically I look mature but how about mentally?
I guess I haven't reach that level yet. I'm still the hot temper Jae Ying, panicky and very straight person. All these I've to change I think especially the hot temper and straight aspect. I cannot just voice up just because I dislike, or I insist very strongly on my own stand without put myself into others' shoes. I hope time can change me, really.

No comments: