Friday, September 12, 2008

Community Attachment

I was assigned to attach to one of the pharmacy in PJ. And I felt really excited and interesting about it at first. The first day was okay because we're new and people don't really make our life hard. I managed to know some of the common OTC product and also pharmacy-only medicine, of course the morning-after-pill. :p However, I also realized that I've got still a lot to learn about and know about, including how to communicate with your customers, how to deal with them when they ask for a discount!
For the 2nd day, we're given chance to serve the customers to have some hand-on experience. It's pretty a good one because I was managed to give some advice and recommendation of products to my customer. I guess it's a bit tired after a long day, I'm not so active and initiative near the end. I've got feedback from the pharmacist there- be more keen in learning.
So, that's the comment I got after the 2 days attachment. And I'll take that as motivation, after discussing it with my partner. Anyway, thanks for the teaching! I think time can change me to a better person ;)

No comments: