Thursday, December 18, 2008

Operation

Had my first ever minor operation done on Monday morning.
Though I knew it's a simple one, I was still felt the nervousness and fear inside me.
The greatest ever daddy was the one who accompany me, although he wasn't there during the procedure.
So, here comes the procedure.
First, lay on the bed which exactly like the one see in drama with the light above.
Then, doctor came in with his gloves on and 2 other nurses.
Here come the anaesthetic injection.
He asked: Do you still feel the pain?
Answer: Yes! (and it's pretty painful when the fluid was injected into the area)
After few japes, the area was numb and doctor started to take out the cyst.
Okay, I really don't know what's happening because I can't see.
I just saw there's a lot of blood coming out from that area.
10 minutes later, it's done. I was still able to jump down and walk normally at that moment.
Looking at the sac, it's juz like longan which is dyed with red colour =.="
Came back to home, effect of the drug was over. The pain started to crawl all over now.
Pray hard that it heals soon!

No comments: