Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009

It's a brand new year. The city is exceptionally silent after the crazy celebration last night.
I was alone, staying in my little room and spending the whole new year eve with my laptop.
Sound pathetic? Ahh.. not really. I rather stay at home, need not to squeeze in the crowd and sweat like nothing.
Anyway, I've a few new year resolution for 2009.
  1. Be more healthy.
  2. Be more loving to my family and friends.
  3. Be more hardworking in attending lectures, assignments and study!
  4. Catch up with more old friends.
  5. Slim down (this must be the hardest one :P)
  6. Play hard!
  7. Wishing all people be healthy!
  8. Have more pocket money. (Dad you must read this!)
  9. Be more mature in every aspect.
  10. Relationship sails smooth all the year.
So, that's mine. I hope I really can realize all of them. Review on end of the year :)

No comments: