Sunday, May 11, 2008

Almost at the End

Can't believe that I've already finished 5 out of the total 8 subjects in this semester.
It was really a challenging, dreadful, tiring and stress semester for me.
I was quite amazed about how could I stuck in all of the notes into my brain.
But anyway, I'm glad that I could still manage to handle the questions, though some might turn out not satisfactory, around borderline I guess.
For the very first time, I have the feeling of just letting it go.
I'm being so fed up with all the exams going on, and I really want to sit for it without revising once again before the paper. However, I'm not that daring (coward!). I dare not to use my results as the token for gambling.
I'm a drug abuser during exam time. I take pills everyday for headache, fever, stomachache, diarrhea etc. I know this is nonsense, but it happened!
I really took all the medicines, to ease my conditions, perhaps they are just psychological placebo to make me more calm and peace.
Alright, now 3 more to go, and I am slacking, being very slow and steady. Revising without memorizing, just scanning and reading. I hope this works! I really cannot take in anymore and that's what can I do. I must pray hard. I had try my very best, I just desperately need a pass to the next semester. Then I'll be alright.
Couldn't wait any longer for the vacation! I got lotsa plans are waiting for me!
Still, PRAY HARD! May God Bless me!

No comments: